Coast Photography is committed to the principles of the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) introduced in May 2018, which require personal data must be obtained, processed and protected fairly and lawfully.
Information we may collect
This site may collect information such as your IP address, your computers operating system, your browser type and the path you take through our website. We will not disclose personal information to third-party service providers or share or sell personal information to others. When you complete and submit your details via our contact form (for example, name, telephone number and email) data is delivered directly through our secure server.
Our Policy on Cookies
This website employs cookies in order to personalise your visit to our web site and enhance the experience by gaining a better understanding of your particular interests and customizing pages for you. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server, which is then stored by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user to be identified. We may use the information provided by cookies to analyse trends, administer the site or to help better serve our clients.
No information that personally identifies you will be collected through the cookies. You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and can set your browser to turn off cookies. No personally identifying information from you will be collected as part of these cookies.
Below is a list of cookies used on my website by category, along with a brief overview of their function:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A selection of cookies are set and used by our content management system. These cookies are required in order for the website to work properly, including logging in, submitting forms, remembering your basket contents and other standard website behaviour. The Stripe cookie is required to complete transactions/orders via the website.
The ‘accept_cookie’ cookie simply stores ‘hide_cookie_alert’ when you accept our cookie notice.
These cookies help us personalise content and functionality for you, including remembering changes you have made to parts of the website that you can customise, or selections for services made on previous visits.
These cookies are set by our content management system and contain data such as the last time you visited my website and previous pages of my website that you have viewed. The site does not store or utilise this information in any way.
Various third party cookies for Google Analytics.
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit: www.aboutcookies.org
Some of the content you may access on this site is protected by copyright law. In order to be granted permission to use this copyrighted material, you must submit accurate, current, and true information about yourself and your intended use of the material. When you register and when you place an order for certain items, we ask you to give us the following Personally Identifiable Information:
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
- Unique identifiers (such as an Coast Photography account number)
- Financial information (such as an account or credit card number)
You have the option to enter your personal information once, or enter it each time you return to the site to make another selection.
We will also maintain records of your transactions with the Coast Photography system, including:
- Records of product and services you purchased
- Records of your use of the Coast Photography web site
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process your order.
- To process your payment.
- To send your order to you.
- To get in touch with you when such contact is necessary and is related to the purposes of the Coast Photography system.
- Unique identifiers are used to verify your identity and as account numbers in our record system.
- Financial information that is collected is used to bill you for product and service purchases.
- To monitor the use of our system and look for ways to improve our services.
We may disclose your contact information to others as follows:
- The Coast Photography system may provide its users with the ability to obtain software and content licenses from publishers. Each publisher may require that Coast Photography disclose to it the names and other identifying information of the users to whom the publisher’s rights or permissions have been granted. Coast Photography does not control the use of such information by publishers.
- Coast Photography will disclose such information when required to do so by law or as requested by government or law enforcement authorities
We recognise that security has become a critical issue for Internet users. Coast Photography takes precautions to protect the integrity of your information and to avoid loss, theft, misuse or alteration. Coast Photography uses industry-standard, commercially available technology, such as firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Encryption, to protect your registration or online transaction information. To check the security of your connection, look at the upper right-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see a closed lock then your information will be encrypted as it is transmitted.
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
Coast Photography will NOT knowingly:
- Collect online contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity.
- Collect personally identifiable offline contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- Distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- Give anyone under the age of 13 the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent within the children’s educational section of the web site.
- Entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, anyone under the age of 13 to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
All images on this website are copyright by Coast Photography. You may not reproduce, or link to, any of these images without written consent from Coast Photography. Use of any images on this website without prior permission will be investigated and that party will be fully liable to the fullest extent of the law. If you do wish to use any images on a publication or website, please contact Coast Photography by any of the means below for prices and usage information.
Contacting the website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
36 Florence Road
+44 (0)7902 310671